HCA Career Opportunities
Haven Care Australia is committed to providing high quality programs and services to our community. To support the achievement of this objective we recognise the importance of employing the most suitable applicant for all vacant positions. Haven Care Australia will internally advertise all vacant positions to current staff and volunteers to encourage career advancement and increase participation. Haven Care Australia is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. All recruitment and selection procedures and decisions will reflect Haven Care Australia’s commitment to providing equal opportunity by assessing all potential candidates according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities.
RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
Support Worker is required to provide personal care, domestic care, respite and social support. The role involves working autonomously in client’s home and local community settings. Haven Care Australia seeks Support Workers with good communication and interpersonal skills and must be highly committed and client focused.
Duties and responsibilities:
Applications should include a Resume and a Cover Letter explaining your interest in the position and working at Haven Care Australia.
Your cover letter should include responses to the following questions:
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision.
- What experience and transferrable skills can you bring to the role?
- How does your approach contribute to Person-Centered care and support Recovery-Orientated Practice?
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate closely with team members in order to ensure continuity of care and provision of a comprehensive service to participants
To apply, please:
- Include a resume with two current referees. One must be your current line manager (if not currently employed your last line manager is sufficient)
- Include a cover letter responding to the questions above
• Email your application to: email@example.com